- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Deira
"Due to the sheer nature of their varied and complex activities, banks are often exposed to an array of risks such as credit risks, market risks, operational risks and liquidity risk….etc. Therefore, the issue of risk management has become the center of considerable attention from both regulatory and supervisory authorities. There has emerged a pressing need to follow proper procedures for the implementation of all elements of risk management, including risk identification, measurement, mitigation, monitoring, reporting to supervisory authorities, and eventually controlling. These procedures necessitate the adoption of appropriate policies and the establishment of limits, procedures, information systems, effective management of decision-making and preparation of internal reports about the risks commensurate with the scope and sphere of its activity."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI - BAHRAIN) The General Council for Islamic Banks And Financial Institution (CIBAFI) is one of the 4 "I's" International Islamic Infrastructure Institutions. It is a non-profit organization and it was established and hosted in the Kingdom of Bahrain pursuant to an Amiri Decree No. 23 issued on May 16, 2001.
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Any education certificate related to accounting, auditing or finance.
- Managers and officials of the risk departments
- Financial Supervisors and officials of the Internal Audit
- Officials of the finance and investment departments
- Officials of the Sharia Supervisory departments
- Officials of the treasury departments
- Managers of the compliance departments
- Introduction to risks in financial institutions
- Types of risks in financial institutions
- Risk management in accordance with international and Islamic standards
- Market risk management in Islamic financial institutions
- Credit risk management in Islamic financial institutions
- Operational risk management in Islamic financial institutions
- Liquidity risk management in Islamic financial institutions
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses