Course detailsImport export business also known as international trading, are one of the hottest commercial trends of this decade and has been an integral part of our lives for a very long time.
To be in business one has to be the best at it and to be the best one has to have all the knowledge pertaining to it.
Why should one take this certification?
Earning Vskills International Trade and Forex Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
This Course is intended for executives, senior executive and managers working in finance, forex or international trade domains and wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Table of Contents
- Regulations of International Trade
- Risks in International Trade
- Top Trading Nations
- Top Traded Commodities (Exports)
- GATT rounds of negotiations
- Functions of WTO
- Principles of the trading system
- Advantages of Exporting
- Disadvantages of Exporting
- Ways of exporting
- Making the export decision
- Basic Requirements
- IEC Number
- Export License
- Export Samples
- Export Pricing
- Steps for successful exporting
- Pre-shipment Documents
- Post Shipment Documents
- Export Documents
- Payment in Advance
- Letter of Credit
- Documentary Collections
- Open Account
- Multi Modal Transport Rules
- Sea and Inland Waterway Transport Rules
- Trade Rules
- Pre-Shipment Finance
- Post-Shipment Advance
- Importance of Export Assistance
- Export Promotion Measures in India
- Eligibility for Export/Trading/Star Trading/Super Star Trading Houses
- Rendering exports price competitive
- Strengthening Export Marketing Effort
- Special Economic Zones
- Export Processing Zone /Export Oriented Units
- Nature and Format of Export Order
- Examination and Confirmation of Export Order
- Central Excise Clearance
- Pre-shipment Inspection
- Appointment of Clearing and Forwarding Agents
- Transportation of Goods to Port of Shipment
- Port Formalities and Customs Clearance
- Certificate of Origin and Shipment Advice
- Presentation of Documents to Bank
- Claiming Export Incentives
- Why Import
- Global Sourcing
- Import Requirements and Documentation
- Procedure to Import
- Import Duties
- Payment Methods
- Import Financing
- FEMA Guidelines relating to Imports
- Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme - EPCG
- Foreign Trade Policy ()
- What is Foreign Exchange
- Why is foreign exchange important to us?
- What is a foreign Exchange market?
- Foreign Exchange as a Financial Market
- Foreign Exchange is an OTC Market (Over The Counter)
- Market Participants
- Rates of Exchange
- Primary and Counter Currency
- Market Maker and Market Taker
- Bid/Offer Rate
- Middle Rate
- Cross Rates
- Factors affecting exchange rate fluctuations
- Major Currencies
- Fixed, Floating and Dirty Float
- Trading Terminology
- Effect of fluctuations in exchange rates: exposure and foreign exchange risk
- Exchange Rate Risk
- Interest Rate Risk
- Credit Risk
- Country Risk
- How to manage your risk
- Spot Market
- Forwards Market
- Currency Forward Swaps
- Futures Market
- Strategies using Currency Futures
- Hedging using Currency Futures
- Speculation in Currency Futures
- Product Specification
- Uses of Currency Futures at NSE
- Clearing, Settlement and Risk Management
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.