The Certified International Supply Chain Professional - CISCP is the recognized certification program sponsored by the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field. The CISCP designation recognizes professionals who have demonstrated their knowledge and experience of supply chain management.
- The course covers definitions and basic supply chain management terminology.
- It explores the functions of supply chain management and logistics. Specific lectures focus on Purchasing, Transportation, Manufacturing
- environment and systems. Warehousing Management, Economics and Negotiation.
What you will get?
- International certification from IPSCMI (after passing the exam)
- Attendance certificate from TASK
- Recognition letter with the name and certification achieved by the participant
- TASK- ID which gives the participant special discounts on our courses before the expiration date
- Gift (shield with participant’s name and his/her certification name)
- Module 1 Introduction and overview of supply chain management
- Module 2 Demand/Distribution Management and Customer Service
- Module 3 The Bullwhip Effect
- Module 4 Basics of Forecasting Techniques
- Module 5 Production Planning and control
- Module 6 Production Scheduling
- Module 7 Material Requirements Planning (MRP).Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRPII) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Module 8 Inventory Management
- Module 9 Basic Warehousing Management
- Module 10 Basics of Transportation and Multi-Modal systems
- Module 11 Basics of Purchasing Management ond Administration
Accreditation body for this Certification:
- Inlet notional Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI). USA
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses