- Duration: 40 Hours
The accredited CIPS Certificate is deigned to develop the skills of professional working in the real estate industry and to support them with an international perspective of knowledge and to build networking opportunities with professionals from around the world. This course presents an overview of the international real estate business environment, including practices, opportunities and challenges.
- Real Estate Markets in view of Global Economy
- Europe & International Real Estate
- Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate
- The Business of U.S. Real Estate
- The Americas and International Real Estate
- The Middle East and Africa & International Real Estate
- Overview of the international real estate business environment;
- Awareness of Globalization of economies, International capital flow & effects of currency exchange on transactions;
- Learn about opportunities for referrals to help build your global real estate business.
About Dubai Real Estate Institute
The educational arm of the department that works to educate, train and raise awareness of the real estate market to investors, in order to increase their knowledge and raise the level of their performance. The Institute seeks to contribute to the development of the real estate sector and develop the skills of its workers through providing more than 70 courses in Arabic & English, in order to achieve sustainable development and raise awareness of the sector among all investors, owners and tenants, and to encourage citizens to increase their participation in real estate activities.See all Dubai Real Estate Institute courses