- Duration: TBA
The title of Certified International Professional Negotiator makes you able to have enough learning and experience that gives you the capability to win at negotiation. Corporate businesses spend millions of dollars on negotiation training each year to ensure the best results are achieved for their companies. 92% of managers feel the CIPN course was a wise investment for their employees.
What is CIPN?
- Recognized by International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute(IPSCMI)
- Certification that is designed for individuals and corporates who wish to increase their negotiation skills
- Candidates are tested and certified by Global Negotiation Institute (GNI)
What benefits will CIPN offer you?
- Learn powerful tools to help maximize leverages and minimize misunderstandings
- Develop the skill to effectively execute negotiation plan
- Discover your power position and power approach
- Gain prestige and respect within your organization
What will you learn?
- Theory and practice of effective negotiations, which can lead to positive outcomes and preserve relationships, How to distinguish between needs and interests, How to communicate and deal with different people, Understanding of cross-cultural negotiation tactics
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses