The CIPM certification is required by thousands of managers worldwide, who want their employees to master the tools they need to effectively manage global procurement and supply chain activities, making their company a better business. Imagine the ability to use the designation CIPM on your business card
What is CIPM?
- Recognized program by International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute(IPSCMI)
- It is intended to nourish the learners with the in-depth study of advanced procurement and supply chain management in localized, national and international market
What benefits will CIPM offer you?
- Increase your confidence by providing you with expert knowledge of procurement and supply chain management
- Grow the likelihood of your success in career development and advancement since CIPM is being specified in job announcements as desired qualification for such professionals
- Prepare you to perform the procurement functions effectively and excel in an environment of global competition allowing you to gain an international qualification
What will you learn?
- Understanding the importance of strategic procurement and supply chain management
- Use of the tools and techniques to aid in developing and managing innovative approaches to procurement management, Handle contract management, Conduct effective negotiation skills to evaluate and monitor suppliers productively, Build and deliver against a detailed strategic procurement framework
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses