- Price TBA
- Duration 15 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
The theory of CRM is being exalted to a new status because of today’s severe competition and nearly saturated products? Wal-Mart, Southwest Airline with great reputation highly listed in Fortune magazine make management ability of customer service as their core competitiveness? The essence of competition between corporations is customer satisfaction; customer service department is no longer a dispensable department but the edge tool of corporate development.
This Certification Program is a core certification program of the American Certification Institute. This program offers the designation of CCSP (Certified Customer Service Professional) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT BODY OF KNOWLEDGE (CSMBOK). The CSMBOK is supported by 4 modules of study material for the CCSP.
Program Goals and Objectives
upon completing this course student should be able to:
- Get closer to your internal customers and their needs
- Build stronger relationships built on competence and trust
- Market your department’s services more effectively
- Manage client expectations and deliver results that add value
- Recognize the power of approaching internal customers in the same way as external customers
- Measure their own function’s degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of tactics to get closer to the customer
- Understand the steps in the internal consultancy cycle
- Understand a variety of methods to solve client problems
- Recognize Critical Success Factors and their importance to the business
- Recognize how to align their Department’s plans with the organization's strategy and tactics
Who Should Attend?
- Customer service director or manager, marketing director and relative corporation managerial personnel
- Excellent customer service personnel or director
- Anyone wishes to become customer service professional
Modules for Certification
Candidates may complete the modules in any order. However, the suggested sequence is spelled out below.
- Module 1: CRM Development And History
- Module 2: What Is CRM?
- Module 3: Major Methods And Skills Of CRM For Customer Services Personnel
- Module 4: Customer Oriented Marketing
- Module 5: Customer Service System Design
- Module 7: Customer Service Quality Control
- Module 8: Apply First-Class Service Management
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses