- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: TBA
The need of organizations to implement effective commercial contract life cycle and management practices is growing rapidly since commercial contracts are the foundation of business relationships and help avoiding risks and achieving optimal outcomes.
What is CICCM?
- Designed for US and international business practitioners
- Recognized program by International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute(IPSCMI)
- Certification that develops and refines contract preparation and management skills
What benefits will CICCM offer you?
- Help you learn the implementation of contract life cycle and avoid common pitfalls
- Enhance your ability and earning about the practice of contract management in the international commercial environment
- Empowers you to get managerial position as commercial contracts manager in various sectors of international economy
What will you learn?
- General understanding concepts of contract administration
- How to manage an effective commercial contracts life cycle
- Determination of supplier’s performance in any given contract
- Solution of the issues that may arise in the life of contract
- Ability to ascertain when contract changes are necessary, negotiate fair adjustments and determine whether increased cost of performance should be borne by the supplier
- Keeping complete and accurate records and documentation pertaining to the contract
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses