Who is this course for?
Earning the CIA designation is a valuable accomplishment and a professional advantage for auditors at all stages of their careers, including chief audit executives, audit managers, audit staff, risk management staff, and also students enrolled in an accounting or other business or financial degree program.
What will I learn?
As a CIA you will have the professional ability to efficiently control, identify risks, and examine remedies with respect to current practice of internal auditing and to understand the 21st century management principles.
- Part I - Internal Auditing Basics
- Part II - Internal Audit Practice
- Part III - Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
How will I benefit from taking this course?
An increasing number of firms actively seek internal auditors with the CIA designation. These firms include, but are not limited to, sectors such as: banks, government, big four, universities, international firms and financial corporations. The CIA is a valuable resource to executive management and boards of directors in accomplishing overall goals and objectives.
The CIA credential can be your master key to professional success, opening doors for career opportunities and earning you increased credibility and respect within the profession and your organization. Ultimately, the CIA designation will:
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Demonstrate your proficiency with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
To earn your CIA you must meet certain educational and professional requirements along with passing the CIA Exam.
More than 70,000 candidates have prepared for their professional certification with Morgan since 1995 - just one of many reasons why you can be sure Morgan gives you the best exam preparation.
Here’s what you get when you partner for success with Morgan:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995 and welcome over 5000 students annually
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Canada and India)
- Has 325+ certified and experienced instructors and deliver 150+ review courses annually
- Offers a range of professional certification including CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, CSCP, SHRM CP, SHRM SCP, PCM, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC and FP&A
Plus our industry recognition speaks for itself:
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley’s IMA CMA Review
- Sole licensee for Becker Professional Education
- Awarded the SHRM Top 10 Learning System enrolments for 7 consecutive years since 2008
- Authorized partner and distributor for Schweser, PRC, AMA, SHRM, APICS and IFMA
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.