Baker Tilly Kuwait offers the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Review Course for those corporate and inpidual client professionals interested in earning this prestigious designation. In so doing, we provide professionals wishing to sit for the CIA exam with the knowledge sufficient to qualify them pass the exam, which ultimately opens up more prosperous career promotion and opportunities.
CIA Review Course Objectives
Our CIA review course combines expert classroom instruction utilizing the IIA approved Learning System components. Therefore, our review course will render you the following benefits.
- Increase your knowledge and skills in the areas of governance, risk, and controls
- Stay on track to complete your studies in comparatively short time span
- Network with peers and discuss difficult topics with an expert instructor
- Enjoy comprehensive study materials with the IIA’s CIA Learning System.
- Ba able to sit for the CIA exam and earn the CIA designation.
Who Should Attend CIA Review Course?
- Internal Audit professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Risk Management professionals
- Corporate Performance Professionals
- Graduates of Accounting, Business Administration, and Risk Management
CIA Review Course Syllabus
- We deliver the CIA review course based on the syllabus designed by the IIA, using Gleim Learning System through three parts. The following table outlines that Learning System.
About Baker Tilly Kuwait
We_They is one of the leading firms in Kuwait providing audit, tax and business consulting services.
In We_They, we influence and are influenced by all the elements surrounding us within the State of Kuwait as well as the global arena.
Our identity is reflected in our vision, our mission and the set of values we believe in and work upon. We also take into account the stakeholders associated with our existence, namely Baker Tilly International network in which we are an independent member, our staff who invigorate our firm, and our suppliers supporting our business activities.
We realize that the main reason for our existence is to meet the requirements of customers. We exert tremendous efforts to meet such requirements within the frameworks of quality and independence, which will ultimately help their business grow and prosper.See all Baker Tilly Kuwait courses