- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
The Official (ISC)2® CISSP® CBK® Review Seminar is the most comprehensive, complete review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, and the only review course endorsed by (ISC)2. Review Seminars are held worldwide and conducted by (ISC)2-authorized instructors, each of whom is up-to-date on the latest information security-related developments and is an expert in the specific domains.
- Best-practice information security management practices, including IS technical skills, risk management and business continuity planning
- Access control and physical security
- Security architecture for applications and networks
- Access Control - a collection of mechanisms that work together to create a security architecture to protect the assets of the information system.
- Application Development Security - addresses the important security concepts that apply to application software development. It outlines the environment where software is designed and developed and explains the critical role so
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning - for the preservation and recovery of business operations in the event of outages.
- Cryptography - the principles, means, and methods of disguising information to ensure its integrity, confidentiality and authenticity.
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management - the identification of an organization's information assets and the development, documentation, and implementation of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines. Managem
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Computer crime laws and regulations
- The measures and technologies used to investigate computer crime incidents
- Operations Security - used to identify the controls over hardware, media, and the operators and administrators with access privileges to any of these resources. Audit and monitoring are the mechanisms, tools, and facilities tha
- Physical (Environmental) Security - provides protection techniques for the entire facility, from the outside perimeter to the inside office space, including all of the information system resources.
- Security Architecture and Design - contains the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications and those controls used to enforce various
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Network structures
- Transmission methods
- Transport formats
- Security measures used to provide availability, integrity, and confidentiality
- Authentication for transmissions over private and public communications networks and media
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses