- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 4 Days
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
This course trains students in all areas of the security Common Body of Knowledge.
They will learn:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security, and more.
There are four processes a candidate must successfully complete to become a certified CISSP. To sit for an exam, a candidate must assert that he or she possesses a minimum of five years of professional experience in the information security field or four years of experience plus a college degree. Professional experience has to be in two or more of these 10 (ISC)² CISSP domains listed above.
Who Should Attend?
Students who wish to pass the CISSP certification exam will benefit from this class.
Benefits of Attendance
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Confidently meet the challenge of CISSP certification exam
There are no prerequisites for this course, although having taken other security courses is extremely helpful.Updated on 26 March, 2018
About Vedant Trainings
Why Choose Vedant Trainings?
We provide various consultation & training services for public & corporate in UAE in areas of Project Management, Quality, Excellence, Lean, Sales & Marketing, Safety, Risk Management , IT and related areas which helps the corporate & individuals to move towards excellence and aim for higher profits.
We are a Three year old company and our services are provided to all of the major companies and public of its niche. We are considered as the best by our clients and it would be an honour to provide our services to you.See all Vedant Trainings courses
AED 955Duration: Upto 3 Hours