- Duration: 5 Days
The Official (ISC)2® CISSP® CBK® Review Seminar is the most comprehensive, complete review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, and the only review course endorsed by (ISC)2. Review Seminars are held worldwide and conducted by (ISC)2-authorized instructors, each of whom is up-to-date on the latest information security-related developments and is an expert in the specific domains.
Best-practice information security management practices, including IS technical skills, risk management and business continuity planning.
- Access control and physical security
- Security architecture for applications and networks.
- Access Control - a collection of mechanisms that work together to create a security architecture to protect the assets of the information system.
- Application Development Security - addresses the important security concepts that apply to application software development. It outlines the environment where software is designed and developed and explains the critical role software plays in providing information system security.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning – for the preservation and recovery of business operations in the event of outages.
- Cryptography - the principles, means, and methods of disguising information to ensure its integrity, confidentiality
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management - the identification of an organization’s information assets and the development, documentation, and implementation of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines. Management tools such as data classification and risk assessment/analysis are used to identify threats, classify assets, and to rate system vulnerabilities so that effective controls can be implemented.
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Computer crime laws and regulations
- The measures and technologies used to investigate computer crime incidents
- Operations Security - used to identify the controls over hardware, media, and the operators and administrators with access privileges to any of these resources. Audit and monitoring are the mechanisms, tools, and facilities that permit the identification of security events and subsequent actions to identify the key elements and report the pertinent information to the appropriate inpidual, group, or process.
- Physical (Environmental) Security - provides protection techniques for the entire facility, from the outside perimeter to the inside office space, including all of the information system resources.
- Security Architecture and Design - contains the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications and those controls used to enforce various levels of availability, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Network structures
- Transmission methods
- Transport formats
- Security measures used to provide availability, integrity, and confidentiality
- Authentication for transmissions over private and public communications networks and media
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses