Our CISA review Course is delivered by qualified instructors who are both CISAs and ISACA members along with track records of practical experience in the field of Information Systems Auditing at the local, regional and international levels. We provide delegates with an overall package structured to review a body of knowledge through ISACA curriculum, in addition to approved exam books to prepare them sit for and successfully pass the CISA exam.
CISA Review Course Objectives
- This review class covers the core sections and a series of sample exam questions that provide participants with a "feel" of the format and the types of questions encountered on the CISA exam. Participants will gain:
- An overall understanding of the relevant CISA Examination domains.
- At the end of the course the mock exam will be set which will provide the participants with a general idea of the examination questions format.
Who Should Attend CISA Review Course?
- IS Auditors
- IT Managers
- Internal Auditors of companies and public institutions
- Automatic System Development Managers and Officers
- IT Technical Support Staff
- Information Network Managers and Officers
CISA Review Course Syllabus
Baker Tilly Kuwait delivers the CISA Review Course based on the Learning System developed by the ISACA, using ISACA Study Material , in addition to various question banks, based on 5 areas of knowledge and skills which constitute the CISA exam, detailed as follows:
We_They is one of the leading firms in Kuwait providing audit, tax and business consulting services.
In We_They, we influence and are influenced by all the elements surrounding us within the State of Kuwait as well as the global arena.
Our identity is reflected in our vision, our mission and the set of values we believe in and work upon. We also take into account the stakeholders associated with our existence, namely Baker Tilly International network in which we are an independent member, our staff who invigorate our firm, and our suppliers supporting our business activities.
We realize that the main reason for our existence is to meet the requirements of customers. We exert tremendous efforts to meet such requirements within the frameworks of quality and independence, which will ultimately help their business grow and prosper.See all Baker Tilly Kuwait courses