- Price QAR 7,040
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.
Training to prepare for the Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) The Certified Information Systems Auditor certification is one of the most sought-after certifications. Conducted by ISACA the exam for this certification is held twice a year (in June and December). This training is also held twice a year - in April and October. It is aimed at explaining all the key concepts that are necessary for the candidate appearing for this exam.
The training program includes numerous practice tests, chapter review questions, and real-life case studies. It is strongly aligned with the CISA Review Manual and covers the following domains:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
If you're planning to appear for the CISA exam and need to undergo a training that will help cover up the gaps in your knowledge. Or if you're someone wanting to get a broad-based view of the key aspects of information systems auditing, then this is the course for you. Or if you're looking to build a career in auditing, and wish to get all your key concepts in place
The workshop will make extensive use of case studies and exercises, Sample practice questions and explanations of the answers
The examination is open to all inpiduals who have an interest in information systems audit, control and security. All are encouraged to work toward and take the examination. The examination results are available approximately eight weeks after the test date.
The job practice domains and task and knowledge statements are as follows:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14%)
- Governance and Management of IT (14%)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (19%)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (23%)
- Protection of Information Assets (30%)
A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher out of 800 to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA’s CISA Certification Committee. A candidate receiving a passing score may then apply for certification if all other requirements are met.
- Module 1—CISA: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Module 2—CISA's Role in IT Governance
- Module 3—CISA's Role in Systems and Infrastructure Life Cycle Management
- Module 4—CISA's Role in IT Service Delivery and Support
- Module 5—CISA's Role in Protection of Information Assets
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses