Center Benefits :
Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
Exams: Prometric & VUE exams available (fees excluded)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the not-for-profit International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, commonly known as (ISC)². As of July 20, 2010, (ISC)² reports 67,744 members who hold the CISSP certification in 134 countries. In June, 2004, the CISSP was the first information security credential accredited by ANSI ISO/IEC Standard 17024:2003 accreditation, and, as such, has led industry acceptance of this global standard and its requirements. It is formally approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) in both their Information Assurance Technical (IAT) and Managerial (IAM) categories. The CISSP has been adopted as a baseline for the U.S. National Security Agency's ISSEP program.
The CISSP credential is ideal for mid- and senior-level managers who are working toward or have already attained positions as CISOs, CSOs or Senior Security Engineers, etc.
CISSP® - Professional Experience Requirement:
- One must have a minimum of five years of direct full-time security work experience in two or more of these 10 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP CBK®: Access Control / Application Security / Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Cryptography / Information security Governance and Risk Management / Legal, regulations, Investigations and Compliance / Operations Security / Physical and environmental Security / Security Architecture and Design / Telecommunications and Network Security
Note: Effective January 1st 2012, professional work experience requirements for the CISSP will remain five years, but the domains will change.
- Access Control
- Application Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information security Governance and Risk Management
- Legal, regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Operations Security
- Physical and environmental Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Telecommunications and Network Security
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses