- Price TBA
- Duration 33 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
This Certification Program is a core certification program of the American Certification Institute. This program offers the designation of CHRM (Certified Human Resource Manager to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the HUMAN RESOURCE BODY OF KNOWLEDGE. (HRBOK). CHRM is offered in Jordan through UITI – United Institute Training Intermediary the exclusive representative of the ACI in Jordan
Modules for Certification
- Module 1.Introduction to HR Management
- Module 2.Strategic HR Management
- Module 3.Job Analysis
- Module 5.Selection and Testing Techniques6
- Module 6.Training & Development
- Module 7.Performance Management
- Module 8.Career Planning and Development
- Module 9.Establishing Strategic Pay Plans(Compensation and Benefits)
- Module 10.Country Specific Labour Laws
Requirements for certification
- A minimum of (2) years experience in human resource management.or a Bachelor's degree.
- One letter of recommendation from a senior manager attesting to your qualifications for certification as well as your ethical character is required.
- You must complete and submit the application.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses