The health sector is in dire need of managers who have an in-depth understanding of general management principles, combined with the ability to apply them appropriately to healthcare delivery systems.
The accredited certificate in Healthcare and Hospital Management provides candidates with the knowledge and skills that encompass both the business and healthcare perspectives.
Candidates with a management background will become qualified for healthcare management roles, and similarly, candidates with healthcare experience will enhance their practical knowledge of management.
Who Should Attend?
Physicians, biomedical engineers, pharma pathologists, physiotherapists, hospital technicians and hospital managers.
By The End Of The Course Attendees Would Be Able To:
- Create unparalleled standards of medical and service excellence
- Improve the managerial skills of senior and middle management professionals for the effective and efficient performance of hospitals and healthcare organizations
A university degree with a minimum pass rate of good. If not, an experience letter with at least two years of work experience in the same field.
- ID and two photos
Introduction To The Course Concept And Content:
- Inspiring hospital teams for quality services through hospital management training
Building From The Past:
- Background information on hospitals
- Introduction to organization and individual change
Putting The Patient First:
- Patient safety and customer-focused services
Improving Clinical Performance:
- Clinical management system
Hospital Business Functions:
- Managing for sustainable growth
Linking Hospital To The Health Care System:
- Strategic management and leadership
Quality Improvement Action Project:
- Making concrete changes in the hospital
- The quality improvement exercise
CHM certificate is accredited from Missouri State University, Management Development Institute MDI and Institute of Professional Managers IPM
About Integrated Business Services
We_They is an Egyptian organization for integrated business services presented in business training, IT solutions & Business SolutionsSee all Integrated Business Services courses