- Locations: dubai Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Sharjah As Sahifah - Jeddah Riyadh Dammam - Saudi Arabia Qudaibiya - Manama Al Ghubrah South - Muscat Kuwait City
- Duration / Course length: 6 Weeks
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsYou need to have the right person at the right place and right time to get the work right and in the right ;
It is estimated that at least 1/3 of business failures are due to poor hiring decisions and inability to attract and retain the right talent.
The work shop involves the best recruiting practices from various industries, latest tools, techniques & strategies used in recruiting to hire and retain the best talent. By the end of this workshop you will acquire skills with which you can conduct behavior based interviewing, which is a time-tested methodology for improving hiring results.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Appreciate the importance of recruitment and calculate costs associated with bad recruitment.
- Understand all steps followed in an effective recruitment process.
- Analyze requirements and create job and competence map formats.
- Screen and shortlist application to lower short term attrition using motivational and image checkpoints.
- Conduct behavioral and functional Interviews efficiently and effectively.
- Create positive perceptions among candidates about the company.
- Effectively evaluate the candidate on behavior, skill and knowledge.
- Understand the role of non-interview techniques like Group exercises, Role plays, Psychometric tools in evaluating candidates.
- Understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment including usage of Onet, Quan comm. methodology, Threshold Traits Analysis, Behavioral Event Interviewing, Job Element Analysis and Critical Incident Method.
MODULE 1:Recruitment Analytics
- Strategic Issues in Recruitment
- Recruitment Metrics
- Bad Recruitment
- What is competency
- Competency Measurement and BARS
- Overview of the Hiring Process
- Fundamental Job Description
- Functional Analysis
- Behavioral Analysis
- Threshold Trait Analysis
- Definitions of Quancom
- Short listing- Knowledge of Matching CVs
- The Process of Short listing
- Knowledge Based Filtering
- Skill Based Filtering
- Behavioral Filtering
- Introduction to Interviewing
- The overall Interview Process
- Stages of the Interview
- Quan-com Questions and Behavioral Indicators
- 4 Key Interviewer Skills
- Body Language
- Different types of Questioning Methods
- Evaluation of the Interview Process
About Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
We are the 7th largest HR certification body in terms of number of HR professionals certified with 1,656 of them in the last one year going through our process of certification.
Largest HR certifying agency in Asia.
HR professionals from close to 50 nationalities have got certified over the last 2 years.
Unique learning solutions in all HR verticals like Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Culture and OD, HR Analytics.
Having Exceptional Quality, Globalized and a practical approach to HR training. Having a workshop component, post workshop mentored project and certification support.
Mentoring and supporting over 3,000 HR projects in over 2000 organizations annually through our faculty, project guidance cell and consulting team.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.