- Locations: Roushdy Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
Certified Financial Management program brings together two most of the most important areas of financial management: Understanding Finance to Influence Strategic Decisions, and Financial Analysis, Planning and Control. It will help business professionals.
Who Should Attend?
This Program is designed for business professionals from sales and marketing, operations, engineering, planning, project management, logistics, procurement, human resources and other non-financial areas, who want to better understand the financial aspects of their roles. It is also very relevant for accountants, financial analysts, auditors, and other financial personnel and senior finance professionals who require an update or a refresher in the topics covered.
Who Will Benefit:
New and seasoned managers/directors who wish to update Current business theory and practice.
The Certified Financial Management pragram provides delegates with the knowledge required to find better answers to questions such as
- How is business strategies developed?
- How does financial management support strategic development?
- What is the exact nature and scope of the business problems to be analysed?
- Which specific variables, relationships, and trends are likely to be helpful in analysing problems?
- Are there possible ways to obtain quick ‘ballpark’ estimates of likely outcomes of decisions?
- How precise an answer is necessary with regard to problem-solving and decision-making?
- How reliable are available financial data, and how is uncertainty and risk likely to impact on the outcomes of decisions?
A framed certificate of completion will be awarded to class members who attend at least 80% of the 60 training hours are granted by the Management Development Institute through the College of Business Administration at Missouri State University. Recognized by the U.S and foreign Egyptian, Arab foreign.
Fundamentals of Strategic Planning:
- What is strategy?
- Strategic management.
- Strategic analysis:
- Strategic decision-making.
- The strategic planning process:
- Environmental analysis.
- Resources analysis.
- Strategic choice.
- Strategic implementation.
- Corporate objectives and accountability.
- Forecasting financial data
An introduction to the Financial Markets:
- An introduction to the equity markets:
- Market Indices.
- International Equity Market Links.
- An introduction to bond markets:
- Long Term versus Short Term.
- Treasury versus Corporate.
- Types of Bond.
- An introduction to the FX market:
- The spot and forward market.
- Exchange Rate trends and linkages.
- Carry Trades.
- An introduction to the Derivatives Market:
- The link between risk and return.
Capital Structure and Leverage:
- Sources of funds.
- Capital cost models.
- Can we determine a company’s optimal capital
- Capital structure models.
- Preparing projections to determine financing needs.
- Future values, present values and DCF.
- Capital budgeting principles.
- Methods of evaluating capital investment
- Accounting rate of return (ARR) and payback.
- Net present value (NPV) versus internal rate of
- return (IRR).
- How do you choose which method to use?
- Equivalent annual cost (EAC) method.
- Capital budgeting methods.
- Capital asset pricing model (CAPM) versus
- arbitrage pricing theory (APT)
Managing Financial Risks:
- The value of perfect information (VOPI).
- Types of risk.
- Risk management principles.
- Talking to your bankers about managing risk.
- The analytical tools to manage risk.
- How to develop the tools for your company?
- How to minimise risk?
- Insurance and hedging
The Challenge of Financial/Economic Decision-making:
- The practice of financial/economic analysis.
- The value-creating company.
- A dynamic perspective of business.
- What information and data to use?
- The nature of financial statements.
- The context of financial analysis
Assessment of Business Performance:
- Ratio analysis and performance.
- Management’s point of view.
- Owners’ point of view.
- Lenders’ point of view.
- Ratios as a system.
- Integration of financial performance analysis.
- Some special issues.
Projection of Financial Requirements:
- Interrelationship of financial projections.
- Operating budgets.
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Cash forecasts/budgets.
- Sensitivity analysis.
- Dynamics and growth of the business system.
- Operating leverage.
- Financial growth plans.
- Financial modelling
Analysis of Investment Decisions:
- Applying time-adjusted measures.
- Strategic perspective.
- Economic value added (EVA) and net present value.
- Refinements of investment analysis.
- Equivalent annual cost (EAC).
- Modified internal rate of return (MIRR).
- Dealing with risk and changing circumstances.
Valuation and Business Performance:
- Managing for shareholder value.
- Shareholder value creation in perspective.
- Evolution of value-based methodologies.
- Creating value in restructuring and combinations.
- Financial strategy in acquisitions.
- Business valuation
About Integrated Business Services
We_They is an Egyptian organization for integrated business services presented in business training, IT solutions & Business SolutionsSee all Integrated Business Services courses