- Duration: TBA
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
The program is composed of three levels about the following topics:
- Ethical and professional standards
- Quantitative methods
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Analysis of equity investments
- Analysis of department investments
- Analysis of derivatives
- Analysis of alternative investments
- Portfolio management
What are the benefits of CFA designation?
- International Recognition: Employers and media around the world praise the CFA designation
- Competitive Advantage: Employers are willing to pay a premium for CFA holders
- Connections: When you earn the CFA designation, you'll join the more than 78,000 charter holders around the world who are active investment professionals with senior responsibility
- Return on Your Investment: Devoting three years of your time to earn a CFA charter is an investment that positions you to compete and succeed in the global workplace.
What is CFA institute?
The CFA program, curriculum, exams, and grading are administered by CFA Institute (www.cfainstitute.org). The CFA institute has headquarters in Charlottesville, Virginia and New York in the United States, as well as office in Hong Kong and London.
Why should I join CFA program at AUC?
- A step-by step coaching approach
- Highly selected and qualified instructors and professionals
- Increased your chances of passing the exam through intensive practice to master the material
- Support and advice in membership and exam application
- Free second enrollment for unsuccessful candidates upon the fulfillment of accepted criteria
- Posibility of joining the AUC community as a part-time instructor
- Technical and advising assistance during office hours
- Attaining an AUC certificate upon fulfillment of attendance requirements
What is CFA examination?
CFA exams are designed to develop and measure comprehension, analysis, and integration. At Level I, candidates are asked basic knowledge and comprehension questions and must perform some analysis. At Level II, the emphasis is on analysis and application, while Level III focuses on synthesis and integration.
When is the CFA exam given?
The exam is offered in June for the three levels and December for level one only.
What are the enrollment requirements for the CFA program?
- Passing an English exam with min. score 70 percent*
- Copy of graduation certificate
- Two passport-ize photo
- Copy of student ID
About The American University in Cairo (AUC) - School of Continuing Education (SCE)
SCE is a leading school of continuing education in Egypt and the region and is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), based in the United States. SCE uses accredited continuing education units (CEUs) as the standard unit of measurement of individual participation in all noncredit continuing education programs offered. SCE’s mission is to improve the employability of and provide lifelong learning to our participants by extending the resources of the University to Egypt and beyond.See all The American University in Cairo (AUC) - School of Continuing Education (SCE) courses