- Locations: Deira
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) designation has become the most recognized investment designation in the world, enrolling in the CFA Training of CIAA USA is your first step toward earning this qualification. The CFA training course covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career, connecting academic theory with current practice and ethical and professional standards to provide a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives & Private Bankers
- Wealth Managers and Analysts
- Retail Branch Managers
- Corporate Account Managers
- Family Office professionals
- Brokerage and Market Analysts
- Investment Advisors and Financial Planners
- Investment Managers and Analysts
- Stock Market Professionals
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Financial Marketing Professionals
- Heads of Financial Accounts
- Financial Controllers
- Operation and Planning Managers
- Research Officers and Media Professionals
You are qualified to take this CIAA Certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Ethics and Professional Standards
- Standards of Practice
- Quantitative Methods of Analysis
- Economics, Business Cycles, and Market Forces
- Currencies and Exchange Rates
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Financial Ratios, Debt, and Taxation
- Corporate Finance, Mergers, and Acquisitions
- Individual Security Analysis
- Portfolio Analysis and Management
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses