Certified Facility Manager (CFM®) credential is setting the standard to ensure knowledge and competence of professional who is practicing as facility management professionals.
International Facility Management Association (IFMA®)
Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Software Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer, and QA/QC Engineer.
- Master’s in Facility Management or IFMA recognized bachelor’s Degree with 3 years experience
- Non Related Bachelor’s or Associate Degree with 4 years experience
- Related Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years experience
- Master’s Degree with 8 years experience
- Note : Related Degree include facility management, business, architecture, interior design, building construction, construction management, engineering and property management.
- Planning & Project Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Real Estate
- Quality Assessment and Innovation
- Leadership and Management
- Human and Environmental Factors
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards