- Locations: 17 Albatrawy St From Abas Al Akad â€“ Nasr City â€“ Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 45 Hours
This class will immerse the student into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in ethical hacking. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
- Understanding Ethics and Legality.
- Define Footprinting.
- Understanding Scanning and Enumeration.
- Define System Hacking.
- Understanding Trojans, Backdoors and Sniffers.
- Define Denial of Service.
- Understanding Social Engineering and Session Hijacking.
- Define Hacking Web Servers Web Application Vulnerabilities.
- Understanding Web-Based Password-Cracking Techniques.
- Define Wireless Hacking and Virus and Worms.
- Define Physical Security Linux Hacking.
- Define Evading IDS, Honeypots, and Firewalls.
- Define Buffer Overflows, Cryptography and Penetration Testing Methodologies.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses