- Price AED 4,500
- Duration Upto 32 Hours
- Locations ajman free zone building, Business Bay
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - Version 9 Course
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is the core of the most desired information security training system any information security professional will ever want to be in.
This course was designed to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it,
"To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker". This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver's seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic ethical hacking process.
Students need to pass The Certified Ethical Hacker online exam 312-50 to receive CEH certification.
- Key issues plaguing the information security world
- Foot printing
- Network scanning techniques
- Enumeration techniques
- System hacking methodology
- Malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques
- Social Engineering techniques
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques
- Session hijacking
- Webserver attacks
- Wireless hacking
- Mobile platform attack
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques
- Cloud computing threats, attacks, and security techniques
- Cryptography attacks and cryptanalysis tools
- Penetration testing
- SQL injection attacks
Networking and Security Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)