- Price AED 6,500
- Duration 40 hours
- Timings 10-6pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - CEH Ethical Hacker Courses :
- Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
- EC Council Accredited Training Center
- EC Council Official CEH Curriculum
- EC Council Certified Trainers
- CEH Certificate of Attendance from EC Council
- Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
- UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
- Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
- Exams: CEH exams available (fees included)
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50
The Certified Ethical Hacker exam may be taken on the last day of the training (optional). Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive CEH certification.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only. Prior to attending this course, you will be asked to sign an agreement stating that you will not use the newly acquired skills for illegal or malicious attacks and you will not use such tools in an attempt to compromise any computer system, and to indemnify EC-Council with respect to the use or misuse of these tools, regardless of intent.
Not anyone can be a student — the Accredited Training Centers (ATC) will make sure the applicants work for legitimate companies.
CEHv8 Curriculum consists of instructor led training and self-study. The Instructor will provide the details of self-study modules to the students beginning of the class.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: System Hacking
- Module 06: Trojans and Backdoors
- Module 07: Viruses and Worms
- Module 08: Sniffers
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Hacking Webservers
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: SQL Injection
- Module 15: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 16: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 17: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 18: Buffer Overflow
- Module 19: Cryptography
- Module 20: Penetration Testing
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology