- Price MYR 12,192
- Payment Terms Enquire
- Duration 3 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Full day
- Locations Sheikh Zayed Rd, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates...+4 more
This course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, improving or maintaining the company's employee performance management system.
Attendees will gain exposure to best practices in the field of performance management and will learn how to establish and use criteria for evaluating performance.
- Nurture core competencies in order to design, implement, monitor, evaluate and follow a performance management cycle in a successful manner;
- Providing visibility and clarifying accountability related to performance expectations
- Access a set of performance management tools and relevant templates to help you put into practice the knowledge acquired during the training course;
- Identify the necessary corporate competencies and skill gaps to generate sustainable growth
- Obtain a certified professional diploma in the field of Employee Performance Management, by following a robust learning experience provided by The KPI Institute.
- Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework;
- Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of performance management cycle;
- Apply key tools to measure employees' results in a fair and objective manner;
- Gain the knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case and get stakeholders' buy-in;
- Learn how to conduct efficient performance appraisals.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.