Visual communication is effective only when it is aligned with the way people see and think. The course provides insights on the importance of data visualization, fundamental principles, as well as means to increase non-verbal communication skills through effective visualizations. This course will help you improve communication within your company, through visual displays of quantitative data.
You will learn, through practical applications, how to communicate visually in an effective way and how to increase reporting efficiency, leading to a better understanding of the presented data, and thus, to smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
Some of the main aspects addressed by the "Certified Data Visualization Professional" course are the need for a more rigorous approach to creating visual representations of vast information, techniques of standardization and tailored data visualization tools.
- Receive relevant guidance for developing visual representations in order to discover, understand and communicate information;
- Create better and more relevant reports by understanding the fundamental concepts in data visualization;
- Offer intelligible data sets to decision-making parties through creating excellent graphical representations;
- Improve your performance in presenting data and enhance viewer experience by acknowledging the importance of communication through visual representation;
- Understand the fundamentals of creating and designing a visual representation for your intended users;
- Select the right communication channel in accordance with the target audience;
- Learn how to collect and design standardized data inputs and outputs;
- Apply the design techniques required to create an effective visual representation;
- Discover key steps in improving your organizational and departmental visual communication.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified Data Visualization Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.