The CDCMP® course comprises a comprehensive program that explores and addresses all the various elements associated with managing a data centre – from understanding basic design principles and the physical infrastructure, to project management strategies and clear understanding the latest auditing tools.
Regulations and codes of practice are examined in detail with case studies utilised to demonstrate what constitutes best practice. Continually updated to reflect the key industry developments, the CDCMP® also takes into account the requirements of the latest version of the EU Code of Conduct on Data Centre Energy Efficiency plus other current Best Practices and accreditations.
- What is a Data Centre?
- Understanding Basic Design Principles
- Physical Infrastructure
- Project Management
- Managing the Data Centre
- Management Tools
- On successful completion of the CDCMP® Core Unit you will gain:
- Units towards a Level 5 BTEC Advanced Professional Award in Data Centre Management
- Certified Data Centre Management (CDCM®) certification
- CNet Certificate
- BICSI CECs: 18
- Data Centre Physical Purpose
- Data Centre Strategies Business Strategy
- Data Centre Compliance
- Data Centre Auditing The Audit Process
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses