The CDCDP™ course comprises a comprehensive program that explores and addresses all the various elements associated with designing a data centre – from planning and designing physical infrastructure and electrical power supply to air conditioning and data cabling.
British, European, US and International standards are examined in detail and case studies are used to demonstrate best practice. A comprehensive design exercise leads delegates through the varying steps, milestones and vital decisions that are needed throughout the configuration process.
Continually updated to reflect the key industry developments, the CDCDP® also takes into account the requirements of the latest version of the EU Code of Conduct on Data Centres’ Energy Efficiency.
- What is a Data Centre?
- The Importance of Design Project Management
- Scoping the Requirement
- Raised Access Floors
- Earthing & Bonding
- Cable Containment, Management & Protection
- Delivering the IT Strategy
- Copper Cabling
- Optical Fibre Connectivity
- On successful completion of the CDCDP™ Core Unit you will gain:
- Units towards a Level 5 BTEC Advanced Professional Award in Data Centre Design
- Certified Data Centre Design (CDCD®) certification
- CNet Certificate
- BISCI CECs: 19
- Data Centre Power
- Data Centre Cooling
- Data Centre Efficienc
- Data Centre Management
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses