This course aims to improve the decision making process through a rigorous data analysis within the company, as well as to enable managers and analysts to draw insights from both quantitative and qualitative data.
Participants will understand, through practical learning, how to effectively collect, analyze and interpret data for a better decision making process, based on historical data and trend analysis.
By attending this course, participants will gain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in working with data. The informationâ will enable them toâ€¯better understand the meaning of data and the insights that it reveals.
- Receive guidance to improve your data collection process;
- Support organizational processes by developing a customized data analysis framework;
- Optimize the decision making process by exploring efficient ways to analyze data;
- Improve initiative management through insights generated from the use of data analysis tools;
- Obtain premium recognition as a Certified Data Analysis Professional by completing a unique learning program.
- Differentiate between the dimensions of data quality;
- Get insights on best practices in data collection;
- Analyze solutions for organizing, synthesizing and aggregating data;
- Apply data analysis techniques on both quantitative and qualitative data;
- Understand the common and special causes of a measure's variance;
- Learn how to effectively report data analysis;
- Discover ways to improve performance reporting of KPIs or metrics.
The Certification Exam will take place at the end of day 3 of training. It contains 75 questions and the necessary score to pass is minimum 50.
About The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.