- Fees / Price MYR 6,750
- Duration 12 Days
- Locations Kuala Lumpur
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a customer service culture in a competitive environment.
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers.
- Define the process of managing a customer complaint system.
- Agree and practice strategies for service recovery aimed at regaining customer loyalty.
- Analyze basic behavioral patterns of different customer personalities and the best way to deal with them.
This Program is designed for:
Managers/Supervisors and customer service staff. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
- Definitions and Concepts
The Role of the Customer Service Executive
- The Principles of Customer Service
Principle Foundation of Superior Customer Service
- Strong Relationship
- Superior Service
- Professional Behavior
A Profile of Different Customer Personalities
- Ways of Dealing with Them
Managing a Customer Complaint System
- Types of Customer Complaints
- Handling Complaints: Process and Behavior
- Complaint Management Standards
- Elements of a Complaint Management System
Attaining Customer Satisfaction through Quality Measures
- Components of Quality Service
- Elements of the RATER Model
Managing Customer Expectations
- Strategies and Actions to Delight Your Customers
Strategies for Service Recovery from a Major Crisis
- Analyzing the Reasons for the Crisis
- Taking Action to Raise the Level of Customer Loyalty by Dealing with the Crisis
Developing a Customer Service Culture within Your Organization
- The Mindset and the Toolset
- Polishing Your Perception Points
- Keeping Track of Service
Effective Communication with Customers
- Active Listening
- Overcoming Barriers to Effective Communication with Customers
- Reading the Body Language of Customers
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses