- Locations: 20 Aisha Al-Taimoria St. Garden City, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
AACE International (the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering) has provided its members with the resources they need to enhance their performance and ensure continued growth and success.
The CCP certification recognizes specialists who meet a demanding set of criteria by a rigorous examination, experience, education and ethical qualifications. The CCP requirements reflect the sophistication of individuals in today's earned value industry and it fairly measures their knowledge, experience and adherence to best management practices.
CCP certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line. AACE® certification ensures a high quality standard.
Today’s everchanging business environment requires new approaches to cost engineering management, which has become an important tool for dealing with timetomarket, resources limitations, downsizing and global competition.
This training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of total cost management and cost engineering. The course addresses area of Total Cost Management through planning and controlling resources, costs, profitability and risk. i.e managing cost throughout the life cycle of any enterprise, program, facility, project, product or service.
The course covers the application of cost engineering and cost management principles, proven methodologies and the latest technology in support of the management process. Practical sessions will provide hands-on experience.
Who should attend:
This course is targeted for all business enterprises, construction, factories and all levels from chief executive officers, finance managers, human resources managers, project managers, site engineers, planners and cost control engineers
- Course Introduction
- Nature of the CCP Exam
- The Nature and Type of Questions
- Cost Elements
- Equipment, Parts, and Tools
- Economic Costs
- Activity-Based Cost Management
- Workshop # 1
- Cost Estimating
- Conceptual Estimating Methodologies
- Deterministic Estimating Methodologies
- Process Product Manufacturing
- Discrete Product Manufacturing
- Workshop # 2
- Project planning
- Understanding Time Management Environment
- Critical path method (CPM)
- Schedule development
- Schedule Compression
- Workshop # 3
- Progress Measurement and Earned Value
- Earned Value for Variable Budgets
- Tracking Cost and Schedule Performance
- Performance and Productivity Management
- Workshop # 4
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Organization Structure
- Project Labor Cost Control
- Project Planning
- Leadership and Management of Project People
- Quality Management
- Value Analysis
- Contracting for Capital Projects
- Strategic Asset Management
- Workshop # 5
- Basic Engineering Economics
- Interest & Discount factors
- Measures of equivalent worth
Day # 5
Applied Engineering Economics
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Incremental Analysis
- Workshop # 6
- Statistics & Probability
- Basic Concepts in Descriptive Statistics
- Workshop # 7
- Risk Management
- The International System of Units (SI)
- Workshop # 1 - Section 1—Cost
- Workshop # 2 - Section 2— Cost Estimating
- Workshop # 3 - Section 3— Planning & Scheduling
- Workshop # 4 - Section 4— Progress & Cost Control
- Workshop # 5 - Section 5— Project Management
- Workshop # 6 - Section 6—Economic Analysis
- Workshop # 7 - Section 7— Statistics, Probability
Projacs International is the largest Pan-Arab project management firm boasting 21 offices in 21 major cities in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Established in 1984, They have over 600ã€€professional staff offering customized services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Projacs helps its clients achieve greatã€€visions by successfully delivering hundreds of projects across 24 countries.
Projacs offers specialized services and leadership in a persity of projects from government buildings to utility plants. Other project types include residential and commercial developments, educational facilities, hotels and resorts, sports centers, airports, oil and gas plants, car assembly plants, infrastructure and highways, healthcare facilities, retail developments, and palaces and private homes.
They work directly with owners, developers, hotel operators, tenants, educational institutions, hospital operators, financial institutions, funding organizations, project managers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
Projacs - combining the latest services with a proven track record for success.See all Projacs courses