The AACEI’s® CCE/CCC® certification program is developed to recognize the skills and knowledge of the professionals in the cost and management field.
Advancement for AACE International, USA
Cost Engineer, Project Manager, Project Control Manager, Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Estimators, and Planning Engineers/Managers
- 4 Yrs Bachelor’s Degree or Global Equivalent with 4 years experience
- High School Diploma or Diploma with 8 years experience
- 2500 Word Technical Paper
- Related Fields : Engineering, Building construction, Construction Technology, Business, Economics, Accounting, Construction management, Architecture, computer science, and mathematics
- Part I - Basic Cost Engineering Skills & Knowledge
- Part II - Economic Analysis
- Part III - Project Management
- Part IV - Cost Estimating and Control
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards