Course detailsVskills certification for Consumer Behavior Analyst assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for analyzing consumer behavior for marketing or sales of their products or services. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in consumer behavior basics, market segmentation, consumer perception, learning, attitudes, communication and personality of consumer, consumer in social settings, opinion leadership, decision making process¸ industrial buying behavior and online consumer behavior.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Consumer Behavior Analyst Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in Marketing or Sales departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing and Customer Orientation
- Diversity in Market Place
- Buyer Behavior
- Customer Roles
- Organisational and Consumer Buying
- Types of Markets
- Market Segmentation
- Consumer Research Process
- Eight-Step Research Process
- Conducting Research Study
- Consumer Need
- Hulls Drives Reduction Theory
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- McClelland’s Three Needs Theory
- Consumer Motivation Concept
- Means - End Chain Model
- Perception Basics
- Elements of Perception
- The Absolute Threshold
- The Differential Threshold
- Subliminal Perception
- Process of Perception
- What is value?
- Choosing a Value Proposition
- Dynamics of Perception
- Perceptual Organization
- Consumer Imagery
- What is Learning?
- Consumer Learning
- Behavioral Learning Theories
- Cognitive Learning Theory
- Measures of Consumer Learning
- Models of Attitude
- Attitude Formation
- Strategies of Attitude Change
- What is “personality”?
- The Nature of Personality
- Theories of Personality
- Consumer Diversity
- Brand Personality
- Elements of Mass Communication
- The Communication Process
- Designing Persuasive Communications
- Group Dynamics
- Functions of the Family
- Consumer Socialization
- Family Life Cycle
- Family Decision Making
- Influences on the Decision Process
- Characteristics of Culture
- Hofstede’s Five Dimensions of Culture
- Measurement of Culture
- Subcultures and Consumer Behavior
- Personal Characteristics
- Cross-Cultural Consumer Analysis
- Alternative Multinational Strategies
- What is opinion Leadership
- Measurement of Opinion Leadership
- Opinion Leaders
- The Interpersonal Flow of Communication
- Diffusion Process
- Adoption Process
- Consumer Innovator
- Decision Making Process
- Levels of Consumer Decisions
- Variables shaping the Decision Process
- Types of Decision Behavior
- Consumer Decision-Making
- Models of Consumer Behavior
- Expectations within the organization
- Characteristics of the Product and the Buying Organisation
- Nature of the Decision-making Process
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- E-Commerce Basics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Behavioral Targeting
- Online Consumer Types
- The C’s of E-Commerce
- Process of Online Buyer Behavior
Vskills is the largest certification body of India. It conducts skills testing and certification exam to improve employability. Candidates use Vskills Certifications, which are well recognized in the Industry, as certification of skills and knowledge.
Companies have benefitted by hiring pre-certified candidates from Vskills and also use the certifications for their in house employee appraisals. The certification body is affiliated to various organizations and is managed professionally by IIM Alumni.
Tests are conducted in a secure and unbiased manner, and certificates are awarded based on merit of the candidates who qualify tests.
Vskills certifications are for relevant qualifications that help students/employees quantify and prove those skills that are valued by the employer and are in great demand.