Certified Compliance Officer and Analyst is a management program designed to teach a practical understanding of regulatory compliance needs. The program covers eight major subject areas and utilises a variety of training techniques. The key areas of the curriculum include understanding the regulatory environment, who is responsible for compliance, the role of corporate governance and ethics in compliance programs, and the implementation of compliance programs. The emphasis will be on practical and pragmatic approaches, rather than theoretical.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
- Define the meaning of compliance for your organization and be capable of developing an organizational response to its demands
- Know what drives your compliance exposure both at home and abroad
- Understand the risk consequences of non-compliance
- Appreciate the relationship between corporate governance and compliance, including the market expectation of that relationship
- Understand the implications of Sarbanes Oxley for corporate accountability and ethical behavior
- Understand how to produce a corporate compliance program tailored to your own organization
- Learn how to optimize organizational structure for compliance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- In-House Corporate Counsel
- Auditors and Audit Managers
- Compliance Officers and Managers
Plus anyone who is responsible for compliance affairs or regulatory relationships
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Introduction To Compliance
- The Regulatory Environment And The Role Of Regulators
- Compliance And Business Ethics
- Developing A Corporate Compliance Program
- The Corporate Compliance Function
- Issues In Compliance
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses