- Price EGP 7,080
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Oud Metha
Compensation and benefits is an emotive area, not only for the organizations but also for the employees. Establishing and managing a reward structure is one of the critical cornerstones of the human resource department. It is extremely important to design the right reward package that supports the business goals.
This program helps the HR professionals understand the importance of compensation and benefits in such a way that they are able to understand the intricacies, basic reward system, the global trends in compensation and benefits and are able to link pay with performance for better planning. By the end of this workshop participants will be able to source well structured and reasonable compensation and benefits schemes that operate effectively, provide the best value to the organization and structure remuneration schemes.
- Understand the role of government regulation and social security in compensation globally
- Understand the 6 components of a compensation system
- Understand the 8 steps of how to build effective variable pay systems
- Learn how to build a point plan and a job grading system to create internal equity
- Understand how globalization, sociological and demographic changes effect compensation
- Understand how to create different levels of salary benchmarks
- Understand how the Hay Plan is built
- Understand mandated and cafeteria benefit systems
- Learn how reward planning can be used to cut compensation costs
- Learn how to build high impact compensation systems in a recession
• Brand yourself as a certified compensation & benefits manager • Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
If you are looking for a one-stop solution to all the above needs, your search ends here at Asia's leading Training Organization in the area of HR and People Management for the Corporate Sector - Middle Earth HR.
Our Benefits Include:
- Well researched curriculum design supported by our global research centre - Carlton Advanced Management Institute.
- Experience of mentoring close to 2,000 projects every year in HR and People Management in the large and medium organizations globally
- Building Practicality through our "Glocal" approach- Global Concepts and Local Best Practices.
- End-to-end support from the design through delivery, to evaluation and review of the learning intervention.
We support individual and organizational learning initiatives to develop HR competencies as part of our mission - "Building HRM, Building Human Happiness".See all Middle Earth HR courses