AIAL introduces a practical training program in commodity research & analysis. This interactive Training is Provide for finance professionals & commodity Market traders who need to understand the mechanics of Analysis and strategies in commodity markets. The course will consist of an interactive lecture, case studies, technical charts, Ms Excel application, and commodity with derivative strategies Application.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
CIAA logo Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professionalmembership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
The course aims to introduce a variety of commodity markets Research & Analysis, the various participants and their particular motivations. It will attempt to define what is meant by a commodity, the patterns of demand and supply and the price drivers as well as giving examples of some of the more common structures. The course can be tailored to be an overview of all the commodity markets or can focus in on the inpidual markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Any Undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate who first time enter into commodity market
- Any stock Broker. Sub-broker, Relationship manager, Dealer, sales executive
- Entry-level professionals who start up as stock broker, sub-broker
- ANY Candidate who pursuing professional courses like CA, ICWA, CS, MBA (finance),CFA
- Stock trader, Retail investor & high net-worth investors
- Investment professionals, COMMODITY research analyst.
- COMMODITY Trader, commodity experts
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Introduction of commodity market
- History of Commodity Market
- Types of Different Commodity Market world wide
- Different commodities for Trading & Investment
- Commodity Trading as an Investment Vehicle
- Commodity Market Regulation
- Commodity Market Trading tools
- Fundamental Analysis of Commodity
- Technical analysis of commodity
- Derivative Application for commodity
- Commodity ETF & Commodity base fund
- Commodity Research Reports Based on technical Analysis
- Commodity Research Reports based on Fundamental Analysis
- Commodity Hedge with Derivative
- Commodity Based Portfolios
- Code of conduct for Commodity Market
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses