3 days Instructor-led Classroom Training
Hard copy of the courseware
21hrs CDU/24PDU Certificate
In today’s challenging business scenarios, Business Analysts have become indispensible in their role of strategy formation, timely project delivery, and creating competent business workflow. The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP® ) designation is a sought-after certification from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA® ) for professionals who have significant Business Analysis experience. This globally recognised professional credential is achieved after successfully passing a rigorous three and a half hour exam of 150 questions based on the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®).
Knowledgehut is an Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™) of the International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA®). Our three day course will train you to pass the CBAP® Exam, and will lead you to professional competence in the principles and practices of business analysis. You will learn to skilfully analyse and identify business needs, and determine practical solutions that will help achieve business goals. CBAP® recipients are much respected as elite, senior members of the BA community.
How will I benefit from taking this course ?
From the Course:
- Get knowledge and skills required to be an effective and result-oriented business analyst
- Learn the principles and practices of business analysis
- Become a part of an elite recognised professional group
- Demonstrate your continued dedication to the profession through recertification requirements
- Peers and management will recognise your competence in the field
- Follow established standards that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®)
- Achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency
From the Workshop :
- 3 days Instructor-led classroom training
- 21hrs CDU/24PDU Certificate as IIBA® EEP viz mandatory for appearing in Certification
- Offline reference material
- Summary of all Tools and Techniques
- Case Study to provide a simulation of the implementation of BA concepts
- Training and support to write and pass the CBAP® Exam
To earn the CBAP® certification, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with A Guide to the Business Analysis Book of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) in the last 10 years
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
Who can attend?
Indicative roles or people who should attend this training program are:
- Business and Systems Analysts
- Developers who need to specify requirements
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Software Engineers
- Software Managers
- Process improvement professionals
- Requirements analysts or management professionals
The Knowledge Hut company was formed by globally like-minded people from the training, marketing & sales, operations IT industry, who realized the need for such a market place for trainings and consulting business. The team consists of engineers, management and IT professionals with a passion to contribute to the growth of the company and providing value to customers.
Since inception KnowledgeHut has been inspiring corporate and individuals across the globe with its exceptionally well built corporate training and consulting services. They realize that the solutions they provide mean very little unless they create value to their clients.See all KnowledgeHut courses