- Duration: 15 Hours
- Timings Part Time,Weekend,Evening, Flexible
KnowLogic Center is a Licensed Training Partner with Arcitura (Big Data science School) the certifying body for Big Data professional Certifications. Our training program is made up of comprehensive preparation classes, revision sessions, and a complete set of training materials. Our program is delivered by Sr. Scientist (Professor in Data Science from Lyon University - France)
What will I learn?
- Key characteristics of Big Data
- The structures that can be found in “unstructured” data
- Types of Big Data sources
- Value opportunities and common applications for Big Data
- Considerations when adapting and incorporating Big Data
- The scope of Big Data processes, tools, and technologies
- Understanding customer behavior
Performance improvement and strategy specialists; Business and data analysts; BI project managers; BI and data warehouse architects; designers and developers; data governance and data quality professionals; and anyone seeking to cut through the hype to understand the opportunities, challenges, and realities of the big data phenomenon.
Benefits of the course:
This program explores a range of the most relevant topics that pertain to Big Data environments. The course content does not get into implementation or programming details, but instead keeps coverage at a conceptual level, focusing on topics that enable participants to develop a comprehensive understanding of the common analysis functions and features offered by Big Data solutions.