The benchmarking methodological uniqueness is represented by the identification of those processes that lead to superior performance, followed by the analysis of the best practices behind that success.
Benchmarking offers the opportunity to compare an organization’s performance against industry competitors, noting strengths, weaknesses, and different ways of executing projects. As successful businesses constantly focus on improving the quality of their processes, products and services, benchmarking comes as one of the best approaches in achieving innovative ideas and superior procedures within the organization, through finding and implementing best practices.
In order to ensure a successful benchmarking study, professionals should not only become familiar with how to drive a good selection of the variables to be measured, but also how to determine the comparison compatibility of the measured processes and allocate the resources accordingly.
- Improve your organizational processes by applying benchmarking best practices;
- Link benchmarkedâ€¯data to your organizational strategy and performance objectives;
- Set up and apply a benchmarking plan in your own organization, in order to increase competitiveness;
- Acquire strong competitive insights from benchmarking specialists’ experience and best practices examples to suit your organization’s reality;
- Gain professional recognition of your personal benchmarking knowledge and capabilities by obtaining the certification granted by The KPI Institute.
- Associate benchmarking objectives with the organizational strategy;
- Design a benchmarking plan for your organization; Understand the fundamentals of data collection and analysis;
- Assess performance gaps according to benchmarked data;
- Select the relevant benchmarks and establish a monitoring process.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified Benchmarking Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.