The training course provides you with relevant knowledge on how to develop and implement a Balanced Scorecard System. This course offers a comprehensive overview on the many benefits any organization can extract from the Balanced Scorecard System implementation
A highly interactive learning experience will enable you to grasp the functionality of the Balanced Scorecard, and leverage on its benefits to advance strategy execution. The course focuses on delivering all the information needed to fully comprehend the value of the Balanced Scorecard, as well as on developing the necessary skills for a successful implementation.
- Get access to a deeper understanding of the value added and functionality of the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Develop and implement a Balanced Scorecard Management Architecture in a standardized manner;
- Overcome challenges in strategy execution by implementing the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Improve strategy communication by using the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Obtain premium recognition as a Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional by completing a unique international learning program.
- Comprehend fundamentals of a Performance Management System;
- Transpose the organizational strategy into a Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Learn how to integrate the components of a Balanced Scorecard Architecture;
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs, and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection and KPI documentation;
- Optimize the data gathering process.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all 3 stages of the learning experience.
Jobs roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
We strongly advise to ensure your Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to the Balanced Scorecard.
About The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
Management, Leadership and Business Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.