Whether you are a student, new to project management, changing careers or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM will be helpful in demonstrating your commitment to project management.
CAPM certification will automatically indicate to prospective employers that you are well versed in global project management processes and terminology.
What is CAPM?
- A valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners to learn the fundamentals of project management
- Recognized by The Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Designed for people with little or no experience at all
What benefits will CAPM offer you?
- Leads you towards an exciting and challenging career with fantastic salary packages
- Enhance your ability to manage larger projects effectively
- Make you earn additional responsibility and conspicuous to potential employers
What will you learn?
- Understanding the fundamental concepts and terminology of project management
- Learning the processes of effective project management
- How to effectively manage integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, risk, procurement and stakeholder in any given project
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses