- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 32 hours
- Timings 10-6pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Considered an essential step for project team members, the CAPM credential can benefit a wide range of individuals who want to demonstrate a comprehensive and consistent understanding of the application of their work. By gaining knowledge of project management processes and terminology, project team members can enhance their contributions to the team’s success.
The CAPM recognizes individuals with a demonstrated understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes, and terminology as defined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide...also used for PMP), the standard of project management’s good practices. The CAPM credential candidate contributes to a project team as a subject matter expert and may also serve as a sponsor, facilitator, liaison, or coordinator. These project team members assume full or partial responsibility for individual project tasks in their areas of expertise (e.g., finance, marketing, legal), which may not be industry-specific, but relevant across many functional areas and industries.
The CAPM is designed for project team members who:
- Provide subject matter expertise (e.g. marketing, finance, customer care, processing, fulfillment)
- Serve as project team sponsors, facilitators, liaisons or coordinators
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Initiate a project.
- Define project scope.
- Develop schedule and cost performance baselines for a project.
- Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
- Analyze project risks.
- Define project procurement requirements.
- Execute the project.
- Control the project.
- Close the project.
THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- Project lifecycle and Organization
- The Standard for Project management of a Project
- Project Integration management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses