- Locations: Hyderabad
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
The Certified Executive Coach & Counselor program of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA is being done in India in association with Middle Earth HR - World's 7th Largest HR Training Company.
The course will acquaint you with global trends and cutting edge research in
Coaching & Counseling, keeping in view the local practices making it a truly 'Glocal' program.
This premium program on leadership skills will help you to acquire skills which are required for effective coaching & counseling. It also focuses on Listening & Appreciative enquiry which will ensure that you will get the most out of your team.
This course will acquaint you with skills which can assess and address the concerns related to employees' performance, encourage growth and commitment in employees and motivate employees to develop supportive professional relationships through the process of coaching and counseling. The course will equip you with global trends and cutting edge research in Coaching & Counseling keeping in view the local practices making it a truly 'Glocal' program.
Unique benefits to the participants:
- Get a comprehensive, information packed course ware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of Coaching & Counseling
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a Certified Appreciative Coach & Counselor
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forDistinguish between coaching, counseling, mentoring and when and where to use whatLearn the structure and skills for coaching and counselingUnderstand the different motivators and learning stylesLearn communication skills for effective coaching/counselingUnderstand the magic of belief system
About Middle Earth HR
If you are looking for a one-stop solution to all the above needs, your search ends here at Asia's leading Training Organization in the area of HR and People Management for the Corporate Sector - Middle Earth HR.
Our Benefits Include:
- Well researched curriculum design supported by our global research centre - Carlton Advanced Management Institute.
- Experience of mentoring close to 2,000 projects every year in HR and People Management in the large and medium organizations globally
- Building Practicality through our "Glocal" approach- Global Concepts and Local Best Practices.
- End-to-end support from the design through delivery, to evaluation and review of the learning intervention.
We support individual and organizational learning initiatives to develop HR competencies as part of our mission - "Building HRM, Building Human Happiness".See all Middle Earth HR courses