- Duration 40 Hours
- Timings 5 Days
- Locations Oman
Certification in Infection Control (CIC)
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) holder’s primary responsibilities is to protect the public by providing standardized measurement in the field of infection prevention control.
- Infection Perfectionists (IPs) can demonstrate a mastery of this knowledge by taking and passing a comprehensive examination developed by APIC.
- Certified holders are committed to continual improvement of the infection prevention and control and also committed to patient safety.
- Certification assures the international recognition of of infection control field
- Increasing professional credibility
- International organizations are recognizing the CIC credential
- Employers recognizes CIC holders’ commitment to professional growth by using their skills and knowledge
- Certification Board of Infection Epidemiology (CBIC)
- Registered Nurses, Para Medical Staffs, Lab Technicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician, Respiratory Therapist, Microbiologist, Medical Environmental Professionals, Nutritionist, Pharmacists, Healthcare Professionals, AND Blood Bank, Medical Lab, Clinical Lab, Clinical Manufacturers & Suppliers.
Experience in Healthcare Industry and a Bachelor's Degree.
IMTC Group has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace. Similarly many organisations focus on the current needs of the development which would be useful for sustaining the business. There are a few organisations which invest in future which is what makes them different from others and be a world-class. The focus of such organisations is to invest in human capital through training and development.
There are many factories in the form of colleges and universities which produces qualified graduates year on year. But there is a huge gap between the capability available and the requirement of the industry. Many organisations have to spend big sums of money to prepare the students have a smooth transition from Institute to Industry. Institutes which look into the needs of the industry rather than concentrating only on the academic curriculum are very few.See all Integrated Management Training & Consultancy (IMTC) courses