What is included in the Educational Psychology
- Group Clinical Supervision
- Case review and assessment
Certification in Educational Psychology
IPC's Educational Psychology certification programme is about supporting children, teenagers and adults to optimize their learning potentials. It equips you with the necessary skills to understand and diagnose what are the problems students face that that block them from achieving academic excellence learning from pre kindergartens, kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and in the corporate organizations, and then formulate an educational psychology intervention plan to help your clients overcome their academic and other learning problems.The programme covers developmental learning disorders, emotional learning disorders, environmental factors, learning styles and teaching styles affecting the psychology of learning and education. At the end of this course you will be able to understand the fundamentals of educational psychology and provide support for clients in their endeavor to achieve academic and learning excellence.
Topics covered include:
- Fundamentals of Educational Psychology
- Psychology of Learning
- Assessment in Educational Psychology
- Key factors contributing to non achievement in learning
- Essential factors that support learning
- Learning, personality and teaching styles
- Formulating a educational psychology intervention support plan for your clients
- We use the mastery system of education. Besides lecturing, this course provides clinical experience such as: research, case study, group clinical supervision & presentation. Assessment includes case study oral and written presentations, group participation, research paper and assignment.
- The topics mentioned above are taught within 3 months. During this period, students will also be given clinical case assignments and presentations to do.
- Our course is structured as 2 intensive workshop with 6 group clinical supervision & oral / written case presentation for the assessment. Fulfilling the attendance and passing the criteria given will lead to towards the licensed practitioner membership of Educational Psychology Division of Malaysia Association of Psychotherapy.
Equipment & Venue
Below are the equipments used:
- Chairs & table
- Course book
- Cds and Music
- White board
- Notes/ books
Venue: International Psychology Centre, Kuala Lumpur
About International Psychology Center
Our team of professional psychologists and counselors have been accredited practitioner licenses after having met the highest standards of qualifications set by various key professional bodies in Malaysia. This includes The Malaysian Association of Psychotherapy, The Malaysian Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Association, The Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine, The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards Hypnosis Education & Certification.See all International Psychology Center courses