- Fees / Price MYR 4,800
- Duration 3 Months
- Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This course is providing Best-practice Psychotherapy training for professionals who have a passion for assisting individuals and couples to resolve conflicts in their relationship, prevent future relationship conflicts and negative patterns from arising and see their relationship growing in intimacy.
What is included in the Couple and Therapy
- Group Clinical supervision
- Reading materials
- Couple psychology
- Psychology of Romantic Love
- Mental Health and Relationship
- Couple assessment
- Couple case formulation
- Couple Therapy couples at different stages of their relationship
- Different Approaches of Couple Therapy
- Therapy for couples with chronic conflicts
- Post affairs therapy
- Anxiety and CounsellingTherapy for mixed couples
- Therapy for couples with blended families
- Ethics and Boundaries
- We use the mastery system of education. Besides lecturing, this course provides clinical experience such as: research, case study, group clinical supervision, reflections, discussions & presentation. Assessment includes case study oral and written presentations, group participation, research paper and assignments.
- The duration for the course is about 3 months. Our course is structured as 2 intensive workshop with six group clinical supervision & oral / written case presentation for the assessment.The topics mentioned above are taught within 3 months. During this period, students will also be given clinical case assignments and presentations to do.
- Our course is structured as 2 intensive workshop with 6 group clinical supervision & oral / written case presentation for the assessment. Fulfilling the attendance and passing the criteria given will lead to towards the licensed practitioner membership of Adult Psychotherapy, Geriatric Psychotherapy, Family Therapy, Couple Therapy, Child Therapy, Art Therapy and/or Expressive Therapy Divisions of Malaysia Association of Psychotherapy.
Equipment & Venue
Below are the equipments used:
- Chairs & table
- White board
- Notes/ books
Venue: International Psychology Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Our team of professional psychologists and counselors have been accredited practitioner licenses after having met the highest standards of qualifications set by various key professional bodies in Malaysia. This includes The Malaysian Association of Psychotherapy, The Malaysian Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Association, The Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine, The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards Hypnosis Education & Certification.See all International Psychology Center courses