- Price MYR 4,800
- Duration 3 Months
- Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This course is providing best-practice coaching therapy training for professionals who have a passion for assisting individuals, regardless of age, gender, race and social class to achieve optimum mental health.
Coaching therapy is the latest practice designed for professionals who would want to combine the best practice from the field of coaching and psychotherapy to give them more depth in helping their clients.
Certification in Coaching Therapy
- Introduction and history of coaching, psychotherapy & coaching therapy
- Developmental psychology & coaching therapy
- Mental health and coaching therapy
- Performance & coaching therapy
- Coaching & brain based coaching therapy
- Coaching to psychotherapy approaches
- Ethics and boundaries in coaching therapy
- We use the mastery system of education. Besides lecturing, this course provides clinical experience such as: research, case study, group clinical supervision, reflections, discussions & presentation. Assessment includes case study oral and written presentations, group participation, research paper and assignments.
- The topics mentioned above are taught within 3 months. During this period, students will also be given clinical case assignments and presentations to do.
- Our course is structured as 2 intensive workshop with 6 group clinical supervision & oral / written case presentation for the assessment. Fulfilling the attendance and passing the criteria given will lead to towards the licensed practitioner membership of Adult Psychotherapy, Geriatric Psychotherapy, Family Therapy, Couple Therapy, Child Therapy, Art Therapy and/or Expressive Therapy Divisions of Malaysia Association of Psychotherapy.
Below are the equipments used:
- Psychometric Instruments
- Audio Resources
- White board
- Notes/ books
Our team of professional psychologists and counselors have been accredited practitioner licenses after having met the highest standards of qualifications set by various key professional bodies in Malaysia. This includes The Malaysian Association of Psychotherapy, The Malaysian Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Association, The Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine, The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards Hypnosis Education & Certification.See all International Psychology Center courses