- Duration 18 Hours
- Locations Sharq
This course has been developed to cover all the methodologies set in the Good Practice Guidelines (GPG). GPG is the independent body of knowledge for good Business Continuity practice, which was released in March 2013 by the BCI.
This course is based on current global thinking in Business Continuity and is aligned to ISO 22301:2012, the new international standard for Business Continuity Management (BCM) to ensure its international relevance and global applicability.
The course offers a solid description of the methods, techniques and approaches used by Business Continuity professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM, as described in GPG 2013.
CBCI Course Objectives
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the acronyms and terminology utilized in the business continuity industry;
- Recall the roles of the business continuity planner and the executive management team in the development, testing, and maintenance of business continuity plans;
- Recognize the business continuity planning stages and their inpidual requirements;
- Design effective business continuity / disaster recovery efforts for case studies through the application of the knowledge gained in this class;
- Equipped with the knowledge and understanding required to be able to practise BC in line with GPG 2013
- Sit for the CBCI Examination, which is the launching pad for Statutory Membership of the BCI.
Who Should Attend CBCI Course?
This course is intended for professionals working in the fields of:
- Top and Senior Management
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Risk Management
- Emergency Response
- Emergency Management
- Crisis Management
CBCI Course Contents
The course covers six professional practices that forms the BCM’s lifecycle at the management and technical levels.
- Module One Policy and Programme Management (PP1)
- Module Two Embedding Business Continuity (PP2)
- Module Three Analysis (PP3)
- Module Four Design (PP4)
- Module Five Implementation (PP5)
- Module Six Validation (PP6)
We_They is one of the leading firms in Kuwait providing audit, tax and business consulting services.
In We_They, we influence and are influenced by all the elements surrounding us within the State of Kuwait as well as the global arena.
Our identity is reflected in our vision, our mission and the set of values we believe in and work upon. We also take into account the stakeholders associated with our existence, namely Baker Tilly International network in which we are an independent member, our staff who invigorate our firm, and our suppliers supporting our business activities.
We realize that the main reason for our existence is to meet the requirements of customers. We exert tremendous efforts to meet such requirements within the frameworks of quality and independence, which will ultimately help their business grow and prosper.See all Baker Tilly Kuwait courses